M.Sc. Besnik Vrella
M.Sc. Besnik Vrella is a distinguished entrepreneur in the field of facility management and maintenance with around 20 years of experience in the field of executive management in facility management. M.Sc. Besnik Vrella has an experience in teaching for more than 4 years. M.Sc. Besnik Vrella holds a master’s degree in real estate management and B.Sc. in Management from American University in Kosovo.
M.Sc. Besnik Vrella is a licensed real estate appraiser and licensed facility administrator in Kosovo.
Some of selected highlights of Besnik Vrella are presented below:
• Founder and chief executive officer of the leading facility maintenance firm in Kosovo Shtepiaku;
• Winner of scholarship for spending one semester in Norwegian University of Science and Technology under the SEEB Project/HERD program funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kingdom of Norway;
• Participation in Norwegian research project OSCAR;
• Executive management in building management services for United Nations Mission in Kosovo;
- Gjonbalaj, A, Vrella, B., and Recica, V. (2021), The use of social media in Real Estate Marketing: A research on actual real estate marketing in Kosovo and identification of best practices, Book of Proceedings of Sixth Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate held at Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Research Center for Built Environment, 17-18 September 2021, Enschede, Netherlands;
- Gjonbalaj, A, Vrella, B., and Recica, V. (2018), Built environment in school buildings in Prishtina and its correlation with student achievements in PISA testing in 2016: Case study school buildings in Prishtina, Book of Proceedings of Third Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate held at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Research Center for Built Environment, 20-21 September 2018, pp. 160-177;
Representative member in the German Chamber of Commerce in Kosovo;
Consultation hours: By appointment