M.Sc. Edin Murati
M.Sc. Edin Murati possesses three years of experience in consultancy and three years in teaching. Lecturer Murati has a master degree in real estate management with specialization in sustainable and resilient infrastructure with special emphasis on sustainable road infrastructure.
Professional experience of M.Sc. Edin is presented below:
• Project management in Scooler sh.p.k;
• Consultant for Legal Advisor of the Minister of Justice;
• Consultant for OSCE Mission in Kosovo, Support to Kosovo Ministry of Justice;
Murati, E. (2018), “Bicycle effect” on reducing enormous gas emissions in Prishtina, Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate held at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Research Center for Built Environment, Third Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate held at Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Research Center for Built Environment, 20-21 September 2018.
Activities and certifications
Consultation hours: Every Monday and Wednesday from 15:00 to 16:00
• “Political Academy for young mixed-community women and men” [OSBE]
• Trajnim “Kosovo Demand for Justice Program” [Center for Democratic Governance and Rule of Law – Ohio Northern University, USA]
• Punëtoria “Political Engagement of Young Leaders” [OSBE]
• Punëtoria “Building Future Young Leaders” [OSBE]