Career and Personal Development
As a premium education higher education institution, College ESLG seeks
to support its staff to attain their personal and professional potential
and capacity and accomplish their personal and professional potential
and accomplish high level of performance in their roles as academic
staff, researchers, and administration.
The Staff Career Development Policy Framework of College ESLG supports early career staff to become high achieving and performing individuals dedicated to achieving a long-term career goals in conformity with the goals of the program/department/faculty/institution and supports mid-career staff in their personal development and career ladder goals.
The Staff Career Development Policy supports the staff members to achieve the following:
• Identify a career development plan, with appropriate mentorship from experienced academic and administrative colleagues
• Receive periodic feedback on their performance and progress against their established and developed career development plan
• Establish the range of skills and experience on which they can continue to grow a successful academic and administrative career and which will support the achievement of their career potential.
• Identify training opportunities that are necessary to achieve the fullest career potential and personal goals.
The Staff Career Development Policy determines the following:
• Equal treatment and support;
• Individual Career Development Plan;
• Life-Work Balance for Early Career Staff;
• Roles and responsibilities under SCDP;
• Personal development;
• Support for career development;
• Special assistance for those facing difficulties;
The Staff Career Development Policy can be found here.